There is one very important thing to consider in our business and in which almost never think: allergies of our customers.
Allergies and allergens (substances that cause it) are very annoying to those who suffer and we must avoid these unpleasant sensations in our work place, such as schools,hospitals, hotels. catering, restaurants.
For an allergic to dust mites or pollen (very common allergy) it’s very unpleasant to enter a restaurant, sleep in a hotel or even in a government building and have discomfort as tearing, itching, nasal congestion,sneezing and even asthma.
Therefore you should exercise extreme hygiene in yourbusiness, and bear in mind these simple tips that will helps you to eliminate allergens:
- In hotels, washing sheets, bedspreads, pillowcases, etc. often with a good laundry detergent.
- Avoid carpets on the floor and if you have it, vacuuming at least twice a week. In the ceramic floors, cement, etc. regularly scrubbing with a wet mop to avoid irritating particles spread through the air.
- Frequently wash curtains and blinds and the window frames.
- Lighten the décor: If you decorate your business withmany objects that collect dust, or many plants will be very annoying for your customers allergic to dust and pollen.
- In the kitchen, thoroughly wash the sink and faucetswith a suitable cleaning products and the fridge andfreezer (inside and out). Install an exhaust fan in the vent to reduce moisture and clean every inch very often.
- Throw trash daily.
- Ventilate bathrooms (opening windows or extractors) and avoids rugs, wallpaper… The best is ceramics.
- Use a good disinfectant bathroom cleaner, descalerand antibacterial.
- During the spring, use air conditioning, so there is less pollen inside.