The KLARAN L-CLORO liquid chlorine is a sodium hypochlorite-based bactericide with 150 gr/lt, suitable for mantaining the water in swimming pools with professional cleaning, such as at sport centres, day spas, gyms...
- The chemical treatment will not be done directly in the vessel. The water must circulate through the different treatment processes before going to the glass. In situations of justified cause, the chemical treatment could be carried out in the vessel itself, always after closure of the vessel and with the absence of swimmers, to guarantee a safety period before being put into operation again.
- Initial dosage: Add directly 4-5 litres of KLARAN L-CLORO for every 100 mÂ³ of water.
- Maintenance dosage: Add 2.5 litres aprox. of KLARAN L-CLORO for every 100 mÂ³ of water every day at sunset, or with a dosing system.
- The level of chlorine must be tested daily with an appropriate testing kit and be kept between 0.6 and 1.5 p.p.m.
- Rinse vigorously three times each container you use, and pour the washing water into the pool.
- Official approval number: 09-60-08084.