The TRAVI SL-20 anti-graffiti coating is a surface sealant that protects walls from graffitis by creating a protective film that prevents paint from adhering.
It is a hydrophobic and antiadherent liquid formulated to be used in professional hygiene after the products KENEX GFT-1 and KENEX GFT-3, that offers effective protection against graffitis.
Formulated to protect all kinds of surfaces, smooth or porous, this anti-graffiti coating makes removing graffitis easier. The optimal results are achieved after 5-7 days.
- Apply the product once the Surface is clean without any rest of ink or graffiti.
- Apply with a brush, roller or sprayer depending on the porosity of the Surface until its saturation
- The quantity of product to use depends on the surface and it will vary between 25 and 200 ml/ mÂ²
- Smooth nonporous surface: 25-50 ml/mÂ².
- Smooth porous surface: 100 a 150 ml/mÂ².
- Rough porous surface: 150 a 200 ml/mÂ².
- For porous surfaces, apply two layers, letting it dry between both applications.