The DEFORT DDA-20 water circuits descaler is a very powerful product suitable to clean and eliminate lime or ferrous scales in circuits, tanks, water deposits, etc.
- The recommendedÂ dosage for theÂ water circuits descaler is between 5-20 %.
- To clean circuits, dilute the product in water depending on the level of scales to remove. Circulate the dissolution until they are completely removed.
- In cases with extreme scaling, it may be necessary to empty the circuit and repeat the process.
- For manual cleaning, apply the dissolution using a industrial spray gun (like a low-pressure backpack sprayer), wet the surfaces and leave on to act.
- For cleaning pieces with scaling, prepare a bath following the recommended dose and leave soaking for 1 or 2 hours.
- In both cases, scrub with a brush and rinse thoroughly with water.