The DEFORT DC ÃCIDO acid floor stripper is a stripper for all kinds of floors that prepares surfaces for a crystallisation treatment in professional hygiene.
This acid floor stripper easily and completely removes limescale, gypsum, concrete, rust, and any other dirt that could compromise the polishing process.
1 litre can treat between 40-50 mÂ² of floor, depending on the level of dirt and porosity of the surface.
- Use DEFORT DC ACIDO dissolved in water, at a proportion between 5-10 %, depending on the level of dirt, incrustations, and floor quality.
- Treat small areas with a scrubber-dryer or single-disc rotary floor machine, using a black or brown disc.
- Rinse quickly and thoroughly with water to prevent a long exposure time of the product with the surface.
- To reduce exposure time, it is recommended that two people work on the stripping process: while one applies the product, the other can rinse the treated area. It is very important to remove the product completely. Any residue can compromise the polishing treatment.
- Avoid direct contact of the product or its vapours with all kinds of metals, since it can cause rusting.