The DETIAL B-600 chlorinatedÂ degreaserÂ foamÂ cleanerÂ is a disinfectant product, very foaming and highly alkaline, specially formulated to clean, degrease, and disinfect in the food industry: canning, dairy, meat, drinks, etc.
It is specially effective on work surfaces, equipment, walls and floors of very dirty spaces, as well as cattle farms.
Bactericidal activity: The product complies with UNE-EN 13697 diluted in water at 1% at 5 minutes (Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Escherichia coli, Staphylococcus aureus and Enterococcus hirae).
It fulfils UNE-EN 13697 norm in dirty conditions for specific purposes with the test organisms: listeria monocytogenes.
- Spray with a pressure lance or foaming machine.
- Apply a 1-centimetre layer and leave on for at least 5 minutes. Rinse thoroughly with pressured water.
- Clean the surface first and apply the product without food present or near.
- It is necessary to take every precaution to remove all traces of the active ingredients in food, machinery or utensils that are used in areas disinfected with the product. Rinse with drinking water before use.
- Dosage: The recommended dose is 1-5 % and the working temperature can be between 20-40 ÂºC, depending on the level of dirt to remove and water hardness. Due to its alkaline and chlorinated nature (high pH), avoid use with aluminium, brass, iron and galvanized.
- Authorised for the food industry. Registry number: 10-20-03936 HA