The DETIAL D-320-N bactericide & fungicide cleaner is a biocide with detergent properties, specially formulated to clean and disinfect by contact all kinds of surfaces, machinery and equipment in the food industry.
This bactericide & fungicide cleaner is effective against a large spectrum of microorganisms, including Gram+ and Gram-Â bacteria, and other related to the food industry.
Bactericidal activity: The product complies with UNE_EN 13697 diluted in 10% water at 5 minutes (Pseudonomas aeruginosa, Staphylococcus aureus, Enterococcus hirae, Escherichia coli and Listeria monocytogenes).
Fungicidal activity: The product complies with UNE_EN 13697 diluted in water to 10% at 15 minutes and standard UNE_EN 1650 at 5% at 15 minutes (Candida albicans and Apergilus niger).
- Clean thoroughly before applying the product. Use diluted in water at 1-10 % and leave on for at least 5 minutes.
- For disinfection by contact, spray and spread with a clean cloth, sponge or mop. Rinse with water.
- Detachable pieces can be cleaned by immersion.
- For foam-like application, spray the product with a pressure lance or a foaming machine. Cover the full surface with a layer of foam and leave on for several minutes. Rinse thoroughly with water.
- Works in a large range of temperatures.
- For aerial disinfection, nebulise the product diluted in water.
- It is recommended to close the space for 3 hours and air out the area before re-entering.
- In the food industry, use the product for contact (surfaces and equipment) and aerial disinfection without food present or near.
- Authorised for the food industry. Registry number: 11-20/40-05960 HA