The LUBACIN A-DA bactericide is a powerful bactericide specially formulated to be used in the food industry to disinfect all kind of surfaces and materials.
This bactericide has a high antimicrobial effect and is effective against a large range of germs and Gram+ and Gram-
Bactericidal activity: The product meets the norm UNE-EN 13697 at 5 minutes (Escherichia coli, Pseudonomas aeruginosa, Staphylococcus aureus, Listeria monocytocenes, etc.).
It is formulated withoutÂ colourant or perfume and it evaporates quickly because of its high alcohol content.
- When using the product to disinfect surfaces and machinery in the food industry, no food should be present or near.
- It is necessary to take every precaution to remove all traces of LUBACIN A-DA in food, machinery or utensils disinfected with the product.
- Thus, the areas treated with the product should be thoroughly rinsed with drinkable water before resuming normal use.
- LUBACIN A-DA is sprayed over surfaces and equipment pure, not diluted. Leave acting at least five minutes to reach full bactericide potential. Small pieces can also be immersed in the product.
- Authorised for the food industry. Registry number 14-20-02976 HA